NEW YEAR’S DAY MASSES:
6.00 AM (BALCONY)
7.00 AM ENGLISH
8.00 AM BENGALI
PILGRIMAGES DURING JANUARY:
(Dates to be determined by organizers)
1. Presentation of Our Lord Jesus Christ : 2nd February
Blessing of Candles and Mass at 6.30 am and 5.00 pm.
2. Fatima Pilgrimage on a Sunday determined by the organizers.
3. February 11th, Mass at the Grotto in the garden : 5.00 pm
4. First Sunday of Lent : Procession & Way of the Cross at 1.30 pm.
5. Fridays in Lent : Mass and Way of the Cross at 5.00 pm
Palm Sunday, Holy Week Services, Easter Sunday are liturgically
solemnized at the Basilica for parishioners and pilgrims. (No evening
Mass on Easter Sunday).
First Sunday: FEAST OF OUR LADY OF HAPPY VOYAGE
Triduum: Thursday & Friday Masses: 6.00 am,1 1.00 am,5.00pm
Saturday Masses: 6.00 am
11 .00 am
5.00 pm Mass, Procession & Benediction.
Sunday Masses: 5.30 am (Balcony), 6.30 am, 9.30 am & 11 .00 am
2.30 pm Rosary and Benediction.
15th Solemnities of the Assumption and Independence
Masses: 5.30 am (Balcony)
11.00 am (No evening Mass)
1st November: Mass & Blessing at Church Graveyard at 5.00 pm
2nd November: Procession & Mass at Graveyard in Town at 3.30 pm
Second Sunday Solemnity of Corpus Christi & of the Holy Rosary:
Novena; Daily Masses : 6.00 am
Saturday: Mass, Procession & Benediction at 5.00 pm
Sunday: Feast Day Masses:
5.30 am (Balcony) ,6.30 am, 9.30 am, 11.30 am
2.30 pm Rosary & Benediction
(No evening Mass)
Christmas: Midnight Mass open to all.
December 25th & January 1st, day-time: No rooms are allotted
because of the crowds; balcony and Souvenir Centre remain closed.
Mass & Procession in three Chapels a Bandel
1. Fatima – Balagarh – 3.30 pm Last Sunday of May.
2. Vailankanni – Lilybagan – 3.30 pm Sunday on or after 8th Sept.
3. Mary Immaculate – Samsunderpur – 3.30 pm 2nd Sunday of Dec.
FIRST FRIDAYS & ALL SATURDAYS ALSO AT 5.00 PM